Sunday 31 August 2014

Ophelia and I have moved on

So Philly and I have moved on from Chopin, Beethoven and Tchaikovsky to good old 1980s Power Ballads. It's great and we really are getting to grips with things. So here's an updated photo. Not sure on the overall quality of this photograph as I haven't a PC to check it on (it is currently packed in a box heading for Spain) and I only have my tablet...



She's still not finished, but we are most definitely on the home straight now. For those of you who didn't see me start this piece back in April at the RHS botanical art show in London, its pretty large - roughly A1 in size.

I will be taking limited edition (20) prints of this piece at the same size. If you are interested I'd love to hear from you. Please email me (mail@inkyleaves.com).

2 comments:

  1. Jess, Ophelia is really taking shape now- I love the unusual composition!! I've just been catching up on all your news... wow! You've been so busy! Congratulations on passing the driving test too. I'm so excited for you- there is a big adventure ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great work Jess - Clearly so much more texture & detail showing through, compared to what you showed at Victoria. I think I'm beginning to understand the effort & processes you go through to create something so special.

    Thanks
    Chris

    ReplyDelete